MATCHA & TEA FOR LATTE PREPARATION
TRADITIONAL MATCHA PREPARATION
How to make the perfect Matcha
The preparation of perfect Matcha tea is very different from steeping an ordinary cup of tea. Matcha is the espresso of teas and the preparation is a form of art as well as pure joy. And that’s how it is done:
- Boil some water. The hardness of the water may be decisive for the quality of your tea. Therefore, we advise you to filter tap water prior to use (e.g. with the BWT Magnesium Mineralizer).
- Sieve 2 bamboo spoons or ½ teaspoon of Matcha into your Matcha bowl .
- Add about 150 ml of hot water. It is important to let the water cool down to 80 °C as your Matcha doesn’t like it too hot. If the water temperature is higher than that, the tea might taste bitter.
- Whisk the Matcha with a bamboo whisk until frothy – you shall be able to see a fine crema foam. Relax and enjoy.
Tip: Matcha can also be enjoyed as latte. Just pour the Matcha in warm, frothy milk (we recommend soy, oat or almond milk).
MATCHA LATTE PREPARATION WITH A MILK FROTHER
How to make the perfect Matcha Latte
Matcha Latte with pure matcha powder from KISSA can be prepared quickly and easily in a milk frother
- Put 250 ml of plant-based drink of your choice or milk into a milk frother.
- Sieve 1/2 teaspoon or 2 bamboo spoons of matcha in the milk frother.
- Let it foam and enjoy afterwards.
MATCHA TO GO STICK PREPARATION
How to make the perfect Matcha for to go
The Matcha To Go sticks from KISSA can be easily prepared in a bottle or a shaker
- Put the content of one KISSA Matcha To Go Stick into a 500 ml bottle with water or orange juice or sieve it into a shaker.
- Close the bottle or shaker and shake well.
- Enjoy the pure Matcha or Matcha orange juice.
TEA FOR LATTE MIX PREPARATION
How to make the perfect Tea for Latte Mix
The Tea for Latte Mixes from KISSA can be prepared in the milk frother in no time.
- Put 200 ml of plant-based drink of your choice or milk into a milk frother, let it foam and pour into a glass.
- Put 50 ml of plant-based drink of your choice or milk with 2 teaspoons of Tea for Latte Mix into the milk frother and let it foam.
- Pour the foamed Tea for Latte Mix into the glass to create a great layered look!
- Your tea for latte is ready to be enjoyed.
- Optional: Put some plant drink of your choice or milk in the milk frother, let it foam up and top your Tee Latte with milk foam.